Thursday, December 11, 2008

BabySparkles start to explore


The BabySparkles slept in their new home for the first time. Soon, they would get used to the bright light by staying in their dark home during the day. When the stars would come out, so would the BabySparkles. Night time in this strange land was a lot closer to their old home on the moon. So they started to explore their new world at night.

Onyx flew out in the evening twilight and he was followed by the rest of his sisters. Onyx was always the one to go first since he was the boy. They were out looking for fun. It didn't take them long to run into SparkleBerry. All their question came out at the same time. SparkleBerry just laughed as he was not able to understand a single one.

"Slow down", he laughed.

They all stopped talking and looked at each other. Sapphire started to speak first.

"SparkleBerry, what do you call this place?", asked Sapphire

"We call it Berry Patch.", he said. "It is full of all kinds of berries. My favorite is the Plumnickle berry. This part of the forest is full of all my friends and anything you would like to eat. Here, Sapphire, try a Plumnickle berry. She smiled really big and shared this delicious treat with all her sisters and brother. This was going to be a really fun place to live.

"Where is your family?", asked Ruby.

"I will let you meet them sometime." "They will enjoy you a lot", smiled SparkleBerry.

"Are you really strong and tough?", said Onyx.

"Not, so much.", responded SparkleBerry. "I get along with everyone." "I just like to eat."


"Enough questions.", said SparkleBerry. "It is time for me to go to sleep now. You can tell me all about the BabySparkles tomorrow. Have fun tonight but be careful."

No comments:

About me

About me
My name is Allison and I am a social worker helping special needs children in the Appalachian Mountain region of Tennessee and Virginia. I guess you could call me a hillbilly since we live in the mountains. When I have some spare time, I work on the BabySparkles and their story.

BabySparkle Sparklegraphs

The baby sparkles use their lights differently than the common on-off blinking of the standard firefly.
They sign complex patterns that are called sparklegraphs. These sparkgraphs are examples of their emotions, their names, and the things they like to do.

BabySparkles: Sparkle Like Me

Cafepress: Support this blog

Support This Site
blogarama - the blog directory

  © Blogger template Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP