Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Amethyst Details



Name: Amethyst
Hair: Light Brown

Eyes: Blue

Gender: Female
Light Color: Purple















Information

Amethyst is the twin sister of Diamond. As the youngest in the family, she is always playful and into mischief. Amethysts' gift of joy keeps the entire family laughing with all her funny antics. While her twin sister Diamond can be seen frequently with her, she is always teasing her brother Onyx. Even with the teasing, he is still the protector of the twins. She never likes to be alone and tags along with anyone willing to let her come along.

No comments:

About me

About me
My name is Allison and I am a social worker helping special needs children in the Appalachian Mountain region of Tennessee and Virginia. I guess you could call me a hillbilly since we live in the mountains. When I have some spare time, I work on the BabySparkles and their story.

BabySparkle Sparklegraphs

The baby sparkles use their lights differently than the common on-off blinking of the standard firefly.
They sign complex patterns that are called sparklegraphs. These sparkgraphs are examples of their emotions, their names, and the things they like to do.

BabySparkles: Sparkle Like Me

Cafepress: Support this blog

Support This Site
blogarama - the blog directory

  © Blogger template Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP